There are many applications that we come across in daily life were maintaining a specific temperature is essential. And here, the responsiveness and accuracy of the temperature sensor are critical. But here is a solution for you.
We Thermea equipment come up with high-quality temperature sensors in UAE.
A temperature sensor often plays an important role in an application.
More often, temperature sensor applications will also incorporate instances where while temperature is not at the forefront of the process, other components may not be able to function at certain temperatures.
So the temperature must be monitored within the application.
The temperature sensor will indicate when the environment becomes too hot or cold and preventive measures can be taken to ensure that the entire device is not compromised.
Temperature sensor applications
There are temperature sensor applications in many industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, HVAC, agriculture, industrial etc.
These are some of the specific applications of temperature sensors that we have come across.
- Motors – There are many different aspects of motors and most of them require temperature measurement to ensure that the motor itself does not overheat.
- Surface plates – Ring terminal temperature sensors are often used on surface plates as they can be mounted on a flat surface and measure temperature effectively.
- Appliances: kettles, toasters, washing machines, dishwashers and coffee machines will contain temperature sensors.
- Computers – Inside computers are temperature sensors to ensure the system does not overheat
- Industrial equipment: the temperature sensors used in these applications must be robust as the environment can be very demanding.
- Heating of electric radiators: NTC thermistors are used to control the heat in electric radiators.
- Exhaust Gas Monitoring in Motorsports Vehicles – Motorsports temperature sensors must be highly reliable and durable to ensure performance is not compromised in this harsh environment.
- Food production; 3D Printed Chocolates – Temperature sensors are used to monitor the temperature of melted chocolate for 3D printing.
- Alcohol Breathalyzer: Thermistors are used within alcohol breathalyzers to measure the temperature of the subject’s breath.
By now you must understand why it is essential to get the best quality temperature sensors.
To put it simply, let’s say, the best quality temperature sensor is a must for expected results and accuracy.
There are many other applications of temperature sensors. It is used in areas such as Heat exchangers, Energy and utilities, HVAC, Calibration and instrumentation, Industrial processes, Laboratory.
Thermea Equipments considered as the #1 company offers the best quality temperature sensors in UAE. For details or queries about our products and services, make a visit now!!
Warehouse no. 7. Al Manama Street. , Ras Al Khore 2., behind Tosheel.
Contact Details – +971 4 272 1721, +971 58 179 5189, +971 55 285 1772
Open Today 08:00 am – 06:00 pm